The Cancer Control P.L.A.N.E.T. portal provides access to data and resources that can help planners, program staff, and researchers to design, implement and evaluate evidence-based cancer control programs.
The Cancer Control P.L.A.N.E.T. portal provides access to Web-based resources that can assist in:
- Assessing the cancer and/or risk factor burden within a given state.
- Identifying potential partner organizations that may already be working with high-risk populations.
- Understanding the current research findings and recommendations.
- Accessing and downloading evidence-based programs and products.
- Finding guidelines for planning and evaluation.
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The American Cancer Society (ACS)
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- The Commission on Cancer (CoC)
Visit cancercontrolplanet.org for more information.