- Posted Date: October 31, 2014
- Open Date (Earliest Submission Date): January 5, 2015
- Letter of Intent Due Date(s): Not Applicabl
- Application Due Date(s); Standard dates apply, by 5:00 PM local time of applicant organization. All types of non-AIDS applications allowed for this funding opportunity announcement are due on these dates. Applicants are encouraged to apply early to allow adequate time to make any corrections to errors found in the application during the submission process by the due date.
- AIDS Application Due Date(s): Not Applicable
- Scientific Merit Review: Standard dates apply
- Advisory Council Review: Standard dates apply
- Earliest Start Date: Standard dates apply
The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to encourage research aimed at elucidating the pathophysiology of eosinophil-associated disorders and clarifying the cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying the role of eosinophil leukocytes in these conditions.