- Posted Date: July 23, 2015
- Open Date (Earliest Submission Date): August 25, 2015
- Letter of Intent Due Date(s): 30 days prior to the application due date
- Application Due Date(s): Standard dates, by 5:00 PM local time of applicant organization. All types of non-AIDS applications allowed for this funding opportunity announcement are due on these dates. The first standard due date for this FOA is September 25, 2015. Applicants are encouraged to apply early to allow adequate time to make any corrections to errors found in the application during the submission process by the due date.
- AIDS Application Due Date(s): Not Applicable
- Scientific Merit Review: Standard dates apply
- Advisory Council Review: Standard dates apply
- Earliest Start Date: Standard dates apply
The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to invite applications to participate in the Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) program which supports high quality translational and clinical research locally, regionally and nationally and fosters innovation in research methods, training, and career development.