- Posted Date: May 17, 2017
- Open Date (Earliest Submission Date): September 18, 2017
- Letter of Intent Due Date(s): September 18, 2017
- Application Due Date(s): October 18, 2017, by 5:00 PM local time of applicant organization. All types of non-AIDS applications allowed for this funding opportunity announcement are due on this date. No late applications will be accepted for this Funding Opportunity Announcement. Applicants are encouraged to apply early to allow adequate time to make any corrections to errors found in the application during the submission process by the due date.
- AIDS Application Due Date(s): Not Applicable
- Scientific Merit Review: March 2018
- Advisory Council Review: May 2018
- Earliest Start Date: July 2018
The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to encourage innovative molecular and physiological research that could lead to early diagnosis or effective medical therapy for calcific aortic valve disease (CAVD). Applications from investigators in related fields (for example, mineralization and bone physiology, extracellular matrix physiology, and molecular imaging) are strongly encouraged.